The popular Scout 8x8 returns for 2017 and is designed to meet the demanding needs of the seasonal avid hunter and outdoorsmen. The Scout 8x8 S is packed with standard factory-installed accessories, such as a front rack, skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, Warn Provantage 3500 cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump and entry step. It is based off the popular Frontier 8x8 S platform and utilizes the Generation II skid steer transmission which is available in both standard and optional 3.3 low gear ratios.
Power comes from the upgraded reliable Kohler Command Pro 26hp fuel injected air-cooled gas engine which provides the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to go explore the nastiest bogs yet has ample power for those adding rubber tracks in deep mud environments. It has a load capacity on land of 900lbs / 410kg. Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
The Scout 8x8 S is powered by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc 26.5 hp (19.8 kW) Kohler Command Pro EFI engine. It has a load capacity of up to 900 lb. / 410 kg on land or 800 lb. / 360 kg on water and can transport up to 6 passengers on land. It features a towing capacity of 1,400 lb. / 635 kg. Rear rack capacity is 50 lb. / 22.7kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. Available options include hood fan kit, gun rack, rear winch receiver, convertible top, windshield, tracks and a 3.3 low ratio transmission.* Plus inbound factory freight of $750, additional accessories, accessory installation labor, applicable taxes and outbound freight. Sale price listed includes all available factory rebates and incentives. Request a quote for your best deal below.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 26hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions• Warn Provantage 3500lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Entry Step
• Brake Light Kit
• Brake Cooling Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 High Torque Gear Ratio Options
• Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque (Standard on this stock number)
Kohler Command Pro ECH 749 EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 26 horsepower
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Standard tow hitch with 1400lb / 635kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 8-wheel drive with low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Optional hood fan kit
• Digital Gauge Cluster (Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty