* Listed MSRP price is Argo's suggested price and does not include our dealer discount, rebates or inbound freight of $800. Request a quote for our best deal shipped to your door.
The Frontier 8x8 S is the industries most affordable 8 wheel drive amphibious atv on the market. Featuring a reliable 23hp fuel injected air-cooled gas engine which provides ample power with or without tracks in the worst conditions. The engine is mated to Argo's Generation II planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral and reverse and is available with a 3.3 low gear ratio option for extra torque. Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. The Frontier EFI 8x8 is the best bang for your hard earned money for those looking for a duck hunting, ice fishing or recreational unit who are on a budget but don't want to sacrifice cargo capacity or capability. New standard equipment for 2017 is a skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, bilge pump, entry step and brake cooling fan.
This Frontier EFI 8x8 is powered by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc, 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler Command Pro engine with electronic fuel injection. It has a load capacity of up to 1000 lb. / 454 kg on land or 900 lb. / 408 kg on water, can transport 6 passengers on land, 4 on water and features a towing capacity of 1,400 lb. / 635 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Brake Cooling Kit
• Entry Step
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 High Torque Gear Ratio Options
INDUSTRIES / RECREATION
• Argo Generation II Planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Standard front and optional rear bearing extensions
• 8-wheel drive with low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard full-length skid plate for lower body protection
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Optional hood fan kit
• Digital Gauge Cluster (Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)STANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty