2017 ARGO FRONTIER 6X6 SCOUT S
MSRP Starts at $14,499.00 USD*
+ $600 Factory Freight To Dealer
The 2017 Frontier Scout 6x6 S model has been designed to meet the most demanding needs of the avid hunter and outdoorsmen at a great price. The Scout S is packed with standard factory installed accessories, such as a removable front rack, full length skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, Warn Provantage 3500 cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, premium seats, rear brake lights, entry step and a Kohler air-cooled 23hp EFI engine mated to the Generation II skid steer transmission available in either standard or 3.3 high torque transmission ratios.
Power is provided by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler Command Pro EFI engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to add tracks for deep mud environments or explore higher elevations. The Scout 6x6 S model can be fitted with optional tracks, convertible soft top and windshield to give your true year around capabilities to hunt or ice fish. Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
The Scout 6x6 S has a load capacity of up to 500 lb. / 227 kg on land or 300 lb. / 136 kg on water and can transport 2 passengers. It features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Rear seat weight restrictions of 140 lb. / 64 kg applies. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. Some of the most popular available accessories are brake cooling fan, hood fan kit, outboard motor bracket, spare tire carrier, gas can carrier, convertible top and windshield.
* Plus in-bound factory freight, additional accessories, accessory installation labor, applicable taxes and outbound freight. For model year 2017 the rear rack and LED fog lights are no longer part of the Scout package.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions• Warn Provantage 3500lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Entry Step
• Brake Light Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 High Torque Gear Ratio Options
• Generation II Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 horsepower
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• On-board diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Standard tow hitch with 1400lb / 635kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Optional brake cooling fan
• Optional hood cooling fan
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)
Learn more about the Argo Professional Outfitters Program that offers Outfitters, Guides, Lodge Owners and Rental Tour Operators special savings for their business and guests. Click Here
for additional details.STANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty