ARGO FRONTIER 6X6 ST
MSRP Started at $13,799.00 USD*+ $600 Factory freight to dealer
The Frontier 6x6 ST (USA Model) was in production for the only the 2017 model year.
For 2017 the HDI 750 6x6 has been renamed the Frontier 6x6 ST. It is the industries most refined amphibious 6x6 featuring a reliable 23hp fuel injected air-cooled gas engine which provides ample power and the segments only option with the super efficient Admiral triple differential transmission. The Frontier 6x6 ST comes standard with a full-length skid plate, bilge pump, entry step and front and rear bearing extensions. Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. Available in standard colors Black or Tundra Green with optional special order colors at an additional charge. The Frontier 6x6 ST is the perfect choice for winter cabin access, ice fishing or for just getting out and exploring the backcountry.
This Frontier 6x6 ST is powered by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc, 23hp (17.2 kW) Kohler Command Pro engine. It has a load capacity of up to 700 lb. / 317 kg on land or 500 lb. / 227 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, 2 on water and features a towing capacity of 1,400 lb. / 635 kg. Rear seat weight restriction of 140 lb. / 63 kg applies. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. * Plus in-bound factory freight, additional accessories, accessory installation labor, applicable taxes and outbound freight.
STANDARD COLORSSPECIAL ORDER COLORS (Add $200)PREMIUM SPECIAL ORDER COLORS (Add $700)
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Entry Step
• Admiral Transmission with Standard 7.0 RatioFEATURES
• Innovative Argo Admiral triple-differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• On-board diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Tow hitch with 1400lb / 635kg towing capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard skid plate
• 6-wheel drive with low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Optional hood cooling fan
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty