2017 ARGO FRONTIER 6X6
MSRP Starts at $9,995.00 USD*
+ $600 Factory Freight To Dealer
Since 2007 the Argo Frontier 6x6 has been the #1 selling 6x6 amphibious atv in the World and it now features a Kohler fuel injected engine for increased performance. Power is from the reliable Kohler Command Pro 19hp fuel injected air-cooled gas engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to go explore or get jobs done around your property when things get muddy. This is the base model Frontier and a skid plate, brake cooling fan and other options can be installed at the dealer level to meet your needs. The Frontier 6x6 rides on Argo 8" black steel rims mounted on 24x10-8 Argo mud and swim tires, this combination gives this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. The standard base color is Tundra Green, but other colors can be special ordered. The Frontier 6x6 is the perfect choice for those needing an affordable yet capable amphibious atv.
This Frontier EFI 6x6 is powered by either a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 694cc, 19 hp (14.2 kW). It has a load capacity of up to 700 lb. / 317 kg on land or 500 lb. / 227 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, 2 on water and features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Rear seat weight restrictions of 140 lb. / 64 kg applies. The Generation II transmission provides the power transfer to the chains in the standard gear ratio version.
* Plus in-bound factory freight, additional accessories, accessory installation labor, applicable taxes and outbound freight.STANDARD COLORSSPECIAL ORDER COLORS (Add $200)STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 19hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear RatioFEATURES
• Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 630 Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 19 Horsepower
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited Kohler engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and optional California Emissions Certification.
• Standard 2" receiver tow hitch with 1400lb / 635kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Optional skid plate
• Optional brake cooling fan
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)STANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
INDUSTRIES / RECREATION