The 2018 Frontier Scout 6x6 S model has been designed to meet the most demanding needs of the avid hunter and outdoorsmen at a great price. The Scout S is packed with standard factory installed accessories, such as a removable front rack, full-length skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, Warn Provantage 3500 cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, high back seats, rear brake lights, and a Kohler air-cooled 23hp EFI engine mated to the Generation II skid steer transmission available in either standard or 3.3 high torque transmission ratios. For 2018 are two new color choices, Break-Up Country and Shadow Grass camo.
Power is provided by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler Command Pro EFI engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to add tracks for deep mud environments or explore higher elevations. The Scout 6x6 S model can be fitted with optional tracks, convertible soft top and windshield to give your true year around capabilities to hunt or ice fish. Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires on new 8" off-set rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
The Scout 6x6 S has a load capacity of up to 560 lb. / 2254 kg on land or 360 lb. / 163 kg on water and can transport 2 passengers. It features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Rear seat weight restrictions of 140 lb. / 64 kg applies. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. Some of the most popular available accessories are brake cooling fan kit, hood fan kit, outboard motor bracket, spare tire carrier, gas can carrier, convertible top, and windshield. COLOR OPTIONS
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions• Warn Provantage 3500lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Brake Light Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 High Torque Gear Ratio Options
• Generation II Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 horsepower
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Standard tow hitch with 1400lb / 635kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design on 8" steel offset rims
• Optional brake cooling fan
• Optional hood cooling fan
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty