The Frontier 6x6 SE features the most popular factory options and an increase in power to the Kohler Command 23hp EFI air-cooled engine over the standard 19hp Frontier 6x6 from the 2017 model year. Standard factory equipment on the Frontier 6x6 SE includes a skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions and a Generation II transmission ratio in a standard ratio. Other accessories can be installed at the dealer level to meet your needs. The Frontier 6x6 SE rides on Argo 8" black steel offset rims mounted on 24x10-8 Argo mud and swim tires, this combination gives this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. Available in Tundra Green or Black. The Frontier 6x6 SE is the perfect choice for those needing an affordable yet capable amphibious atv that features the most requested options for increased vehicle protection and horsepower when traversing rugged off-road terrain.
This Frontier 6x6 SE is powered by a Kohler 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc, 23 hp (17 kW). It has a load capacity of up to 700 lb. / 317 kg on land or 500 lb. / 227 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, 2 on water and features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Rear seat weight restrictions of 140 lb. / 64 kg applies.
* Plus inbound factory freight, additional accessories, accessory installation labor, applicable taxes and outbound freight. COLOR OPTIONS
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio
• Innovative Generation II Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 747 Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 Horsepower
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited Kohler engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and optional California Emissions Certification.
• Standard 2" receiver tow hitch with 1400lb / 635kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard skid plate
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Optional bilge pump
• Optional brake cooling fan
• Optional entry step
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)STANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty