The Frontier 8x8 S is the industries most affordable 8 wheel drive amphibious atv on the market. Featuring a reliable 23hp fuel injected air-cooled gas engine which provides ample power with or without tracks in the worst conditions. The engine is mated to Argo's Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral and reverse and is available with a standard or 3.3 low gear ratio option for extra torque. Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. The Frontier EFI 8x8 is the best bang for your hard earned money for those looking for a duck hunting, ice fishing or recreational unit who are on a budget but don't want to sacrifice cargo capacity or capability. Standard accessories include skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, bilge pump, entry step, and brake cooling fan. Available in Black or Tundra Green colors.
This Frontier EFI 8x8 is powered by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc, 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler Command Pro engine with electronic fuel injection. It has a load capacity of up to 910 lb. / 413 kg on land or 810 lb. / 367 kg on water, can transport 6 passengers on land, 4 on water and features a towing capacity of 1,400 lb. / 635 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. * Plus inbound factory freight, additional accessories, accessory installation labor, applicable taxes and outbound freight.
• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Brake Cooling Kit
• Entry Step
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 High Torque Gear Ratio Options
• Argo Generation II Planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral, and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Standard front and optional rear bearing extensions
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard full-length skid plate for lower body protection
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Optional hood fan kit
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)