2019 ARGO AURORA 800 SX HUNTMASTER 8X8
Stock #: 43108*
Color: Break-Up Camo
Hours: NewMiles: New
Tire Size: 25x12-9
Engine: Kohler Aegis 30hp EFI Gas
Transmission: Argo Admiral (HT 8.1 Ratio)
Emissions: EPA USA
Installed Options / Accessories:
* The sale price shown includes the $1450 rebate and our base dealer discount. If you want the Gear-Up Package promotion the rebate will be removed from the sale price. The sale price does not include inbound freight of $900. Request a quote for our best deal shipped to your door.
New for 2019 is the Aurora 800 SX Huntmaster 8x8 that features a Break-Up Camo color, an all-new steering system, flat floor, standard removable rear seat, 20% more driver compartment room with steering on the left side of the vehicle, handlebar controls with push-button start, high/low headlight switch and the ability to now start the vehicle in gear by pulling the brake and pushing the start button. A new speedometer/tachometer display is a welcome upgrade and a high mounted transmission shifter will eliminate your knees from hitting the shifter like on previous models. Increased under hood volume will keep things cooler and an insulated firewall will increase driver comfort. Power comes from a Kohler 30hp EFI liquid cooled gas engine which provides excellent power in the deepest mud or snow and is mated to the efficient Admiral triple differential transmission in standard 6.2 or high torque 8.1 gear ratios that allow the vehicle to turn effortlessly even with tracks installed. New Argo designed 25x12-9 (635 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on 9" offset steel rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
Standard equipment includes a Warn Provantage 3500 cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, full-length skid plate, front, and rear bearing extensions, 9" steel offset beadlock rims, high/ low headlights and led rear tail lights. The Aurora 800 SX Huntmaster 8x8 is equally well suited for hard work or getting into remote hunting areas where few others can access. Available color is Break-Up Camo.
Updated 1.375" extreme duty steel forged axles mounted on off-set steel beadlock rims allow for a quick and reliable conversion to tracks or running low air pressures for a more comfortable ride. Gone are the days of adding wheel spacers and lug extenders. All you need to do is turn the rim around, reinstall the lug nuts and slide the tracks on. This new design greatly improves durability and reduces installation time.
The Aurora 800 SX Huntmaster 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin liquid cooled 748cc, 30 hp (22 kW) Kohler Aegis ELH 775 engine with electronic fuel injection. It has a load capacity of up to 930 lb. / 422 kg on land or 780 lb. / 354 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, 4 on water and features a towing capacity of 1800 lb. / 816 kg. The Aurora 800 SX 8x8 is available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continues motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 30hp EFI Liquid Cooled Gas Engine
• 9-inch Off-Set Beadlock Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo Tires
• Alternator Kit
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump
• Brake Lights LED
• HD Drive Belt
• Rear Passenger Seat
• Warn Provantage 3500 Cable Winch
• Admiral Transmission with Standard 6.2 or 8.1 High Torque Gear Ratio Options
• Innovative triple-differential Admiral transmission with independent steering brakes
• Optional low 8.1 gear ratio for increased torque
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kohler Aegis ELH 775 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity w/ removable 2 passenger rear seat
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Updated 1.375" HD axles
• Front and rear bearing extensions
• Full skid plate for lower body protection
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (635 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Standard Bilge Pump
• Standard Alternator Kit
• Standard Brushguard
• Standard Winch
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.