Stock #: 42822*
Tire Size: 24x10-8
Engine: Briggs & Stratton 23hp Carbureted
Transmission: Argo Gen II (Std Ratio)
Emissions: EPA USA
Installed Options / Accessories:
* Listed MSRP price is Argo's suggested price and does not include our dealer discount, rebates or inbound freight of $900. Request a quote for our best deal shipped to your door.
The Frontier 650 8x8 is back in the line-up for 2019 after a 3-year hiatus and is Argo's value priced 8x8. It is powered by a Briggs and Stratton carbureted Vanguard 23hp engine mated to the Argo Generation II Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral and reverse that is available in either standard or an optional factory installed 3.3 low gear ratio transmission. It comes standard with a full-length skid plate, front, and rear bearing extensions and a bilge pump.
The Frontier 8x8 features the Argo / Carlisle 24x1-8 (610 mm) 4 ply mud and swim tires mounted on 8" offset steel rims that give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a swim speed of 3.0 mph. Popular optional accessories available are tracks, convertible top, windshield, and a winch.
This model can be sold in California with a factory optional factory installed CA CARB emissions package.
The Frontier 650 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled carbureted 627cc, 23 hp (17 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine and uses maintenance kit # M-203. It has a load capacity of up to 830 lb. / 376 kg on land and 730 lb. / 331 kg capacity on the water with the 24" tires installed. It can transport 6 passengers on land, 4 on water and features a towing capacity of 1400 lb. / 635 kg.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp Carbureted Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 HT Gear Ratio
• Dependable Argo Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Standard 12 volt outlet with USB.
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard full skid plate for lower body protection
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.