The 2020 Argo Conquest Pro 800 XT-L 8x8 is the ultimate all-terrain vehicle for electric and Co-op municipalities. The Conquest 8x8 XT-L features a ISO 5700 certified rollover protection system, windshield with wiper, 4500lb Warn winch and brushguard, utility box, rear-mounted Wilton vise, strobe light, 6,000-lumen Golight spotlight, bilge pump, and automatic chain lubrication. Designed for demanding commercial use, the Conquest Pro 800 8x8 XT-L has what companies need to get their job done; large payload capacity, tubular steel frame, sealed axles and comfort for occupants. The low operational weight and light footprint, coupled with the efficient Admiral steering transmission, makes this the ideal vehicle to transport equipment through the harshest terrain. Available 18" rubber or Mud-Pro tracks make this the best-in-class vehicle when the task takes you off the beaten path. Available in industrial yellow or tundra green colors.
All 2020 Conquest models have offset 9" beadlock steel rims, and an updated axle design allowing for an easier transition from summer tire use to track and also eliminate the need for track spacers and lug extenders.
The Conquest 8x8 XT-L is a land or mud use vehicle only and is not designed as a fully amphibious vehicle to float.
This Conquest Pro 800 8x8 XT-L is powered by a Kohler 748cc (45.6 cu. In.) liquid-cooled, V-twin, electronic fuel injected gasoline engine. The engine provides 30 hp (22.06 kW) and 47.7 lbs. ft. (64.6 Nm) of torque to the ADMIRAL two-speed transmission. It has a load capacity of up to 1,190 lb. / 540 kg and features a towing capacity of 2,000 lb. / 907 kg and can transport up to 2 people on land. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
• Kohler 30hp EFI Liquid Cooled Gas Engine
• 9 inch Offset Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo Tires
• 60 amp Alternator Kit
• Automatic Chain Lubrication System
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Duha Tote Dry Storage 3 Gallon Box
• Folding Stretcher w/ Storage Bag For Emergencies
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• GoLight 6,000 Lumen Roof Mounted Spot
• Heavy Duty Drive Belt • ROPS 2 man - ISO 5700 Certified with Clear View Roof
• Rear Winch Receiver Wiring
• Yellow Strobe Light
• Vise (Rear Mounted)
• Windshield with Wiper
• Warn Provantage 4500lb Cable Winch
• Admiral Transmission with 7.1 Gear Ratio
• Innovative Admiral triple-differential transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kohler Aegis ELH 775 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Modular accessory designs for quick and easy change-over
• Large engine compartment with quick detach body panels
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Wide 65” wheelbase for superior stability
• Oil-bath 1.5" drive axles supported by taper roller bearings
• 8-wheel traction with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (63.5 cm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Dual 12V outlets and Glove Boxes
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Multi-position handlebars, drive from Left, Right or Center of vehicle
• Analogue Gauge (speedometer with digital odometer, tachometer with digital hour meter, fuel level, voltmeter, engine coolant temperature, warning lights; low oil pressure and parking brake on)
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.