This Frontier 700 6x6 is powered by a Kohler 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 747cc, 23 hp (17 kW). It has a load capacity of up to 570 lb. / 258 kg on land or 370 lb. / 168 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, 2 on water and features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. COLOR
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio
• Innovative Generation II Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 747 Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 Horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three year limited Kohler engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and optional California Emissions Certification.
• Standard 2" receiver tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard skid plate
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Optional entry step
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.