Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on offset steel 8" rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. The Frontier 700 8x8 is the best bang for your hard-earned money for those looking for a duck hunting, ice fishing or recreational unit who are on a budget but don't want to sacrifice cargo capacity or capability. Standard factory equipment includes a full-length skid plate, front, and rear bearing extensions, bilge pump, and new LCD speedometer display. Available in black, orange, or tundra green.
This Frontier 700 8x8 is powered by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 747cc, 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler Command Pro engine with electronic fuel injection. It has a load capacity of up to 840 lb. / 381 kg on land or 740 lb. / 335 kg on water, can transport 6 passengers on land, and up to 4 persons on water, and features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continues motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 High Torque Gear Ratio Options
• Argo Generation II Planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral, and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Standard front and optional rear bearing extensions
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard full-length skid plate for lower body protection
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Digital Gauge ClusterSTANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.