2021 ARGO AURORA 950 BIGFOOT MX8 8X8MSRP Starts at $28,999.00 USD*+ $999 factory to dealer freight
The 2021 Aurora 950 Bigfoot MX8 8x8 is the ultimate mud monster with its powerful 40hp air-cooled EFI engine, hood fan, and proprietary Argo XT119 mud specific tires. The unit features the Argo IPS steering, flat floor, 20% more driver compartment room with steering on the left side of the vehicle, handlebar controls with push-button start, high/low headlight switch, and the ability to now start the vehicle in gear by pulling the brake and pushing the start button. An LCD speedometer/tachometer display keeps track of your playtime and a high mounted transmission shifter will eliminate your knees from hitting the shifter like on previous models. Increased under hood volume will keep things cooler and an insulated firewall will increase driver comfort. Power comes from a Briggs & Stratton 40hp EFI air cooled gas engine which provides excellent power in the deepest mud and is mated to the efficient Admiral triple differential transmission in standard 6.2 gear ratio for the best top speed. New Argo designed XT119 25x12-9 (635 mm) mud specific and swim tires mounted on 9" offset aluminum rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 1.5 mph.
Standard equipment includes a bilge pump, full-length skid plate, hood fan with a hood scoop, HD drive belt, brushguard, Warn 3500lb VRX wich, front and rear bearing extensions, 9" aluminum offset beadlock rims, high/ low headlights, and led rear tail lights. The Aurora 950 Bigfoot MX8 8x8 is designed as the ultimate mud bog vehicle. The available color is black.
Extreme duty 1.375" steel forged axles mounted on off-set aluminum beadlock rims allow for a quick and reliable conversion to tracks or running low air pressures for a more comfortable ride.
The Aurora 950 Bigfoot MX8 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 993cc, 40 hp (29.8 kW) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Marine engine with electronic fuel injection and a 50 amp alternator. It has a load capacity of up to 1025 lb. / 465 kg on land or 725 lb. / 329 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, and up to 4 on water, and features a towing capacity of 1800 lb. / 816 kg.
* Pre-production studio model is shown. The unit comes standard with a brushguard and Warn 3500lb VRX winch as shown in the remaining images.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 40hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 9-inch Off-Set Beadlock Aluminum Rims on XT119 25x12-9 Argo Mud Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump
• Brake Lights LED
• Hood Fan
• HD Drive Belt
• Warn 3500lb VRX Winch
• Admiral Transmission with Standard 6.2 Gear Ratio
• Innovative triple-differential Admiral transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Marine 40hp EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Two-year limited engine warranty
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 1.375" HD axles
• Front and rear bearing extensions
• Full skid plate for lower body protection
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• XT119 25x12-9 (635 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary mud tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Standard Bilge Pump
• Standard Hood Fan
• Standard Warn Winch
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs & Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.