The 2021 Argo Conquest Pro 950 XT 8x8 has been updated for the 2021 model year with an all-new 40hp engine package, new digital information display, dual projector-beam headlights, and aggressive Argo mud and swim tires make the Conquest Pro 950 8x8 the ultimate all-terrain machine for those who require a durable, robust and dependable gasoline-powered job site transporter. The Conquest 8x8 XT-L features an ISO 5700 certified rollover protection system, 4500lb Warn winch and brushguard, bilge pump, and automatic chain lubrication. Designed for demanding commercial use, the Conquest Pro 950 8x8 XTL has what companies need to get their job done; large payload capacity, tubular steel frame, sealed axles, and comfort for occupants. The low operational weight and light footprint, coupled with the efficient Admiral steering transmission, makes this the ideal vehicle to transport equipment through the harshest terrain. Available 18" rubber or Mud-Pro tracks make this the best-in-class vehicle when the task takes you off the beaten path. Available in industrial yellow or tundra green colors.
All 2021 Conquest models have offset 9" beadlock steel rims, and an updated axle design allowing for an easier transition from summer tire use to track and also eliminate the need for track spacers and lug extenders.
The Conquest 8x8 XTL is a land or mud use vehicle only and is not designed as a fully amphibious vehicle to float due to the added weight of the ROPS that can cause the vehicle to become unbalanced in the water.
The Conquest Pro 950 8x8 XTL 8x8 is powered by a 993cc (60.59 cu. In.) air-cooled, V-twin, electronic fuel injected Briggs & Stratton Vanguard gasoline engine. The engine provides 40 hp (29.83 kW) and is mated to the Admiral two-speed transmission. It has a load capacity of up to 1048 lb. / 475 kg on land. It features a towing capacity of 2,000 lb. / 907 kg. and is available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
• Briggs & Stratton 40hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 9 inch Beadlock Offset Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo XT119 Tires
• 50 amp Alternator Kit
• Automatic Chain Lubrication System
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Heavy Duty Drive Belt
• ROPS 2 man - ISO 5700 Certified
• Rear Winch Receiver Wiring
• Rear Mesh Cab Screen
• Warn VRX 4500lb Winch
• Admiral Transmission with 7.1 Gear Ratio
• Innovative Admiral triple-differential transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 40HP EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Modular accessory designs for quick and easy change-over
• Large engine compartment with quick detach body panels
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Wide 65” wheelbase for superior stability
• Oil-bath 1.5" drive axles supported by taper roller bearings
• 8-wheel traction with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (63.5 cm) XT119 ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Digital Speedometer Display
Engine: 3 Year Briggs & Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.