The Frontier 600 6x6 returns for the 2021 model year and remains the most affordable new 6x6 amphibious ATV manufactured today. It features an upper-body design with 20% more legroom and a larger engine bay for easier maintenance and has smooth to drive APS steering. It is powered by a Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 18hp carbureted air-cooled engine mated to the reliable Argo Generation II Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral, and reverse in the standard gear ratio. The Frontier 600 comes standard with a bilge pump, skid plate, new digital speedometer LCD display, and standard APS Steering.
The Frontier 600 6x6 comes standard with Argo 24x10-8 XT115 (610 mm) 4 ply mud and swim tires mounted on steel offset 8" rims that give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a swim speed of 3.0 mph. The unit is available only in black, tundra green, or orange.
The Frontier 600 6x6 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 570cc, 18 hp (13.4 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine and uses maintenance kit # M-202. It has a load capacity of up to 595 lb. / 270 kg on land and 395 lb. / 179 kg capacity on the water with the 24" tires installed. It can transport 4 passengers on land, 2 on water, and features a towing capacity of 1200 lb. / 544 kg.
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Briggs & Stratton 18hp Carbureted Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• APS Steering System
• Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio or Optional HT 3.3
• Dependable Argo Classic Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Briggs & Stratton 18hp Air-cooled Carbureted Vanguard V-Twin
• Standard Bilge Pump
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital gauge cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs & Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.