+ $799 Factory Freight To Dealer
Stock Number: 20264
Tire Size: 24x10-8
Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23hp Carbureted - Gas
Transmission: Argo Gen II (HT 3.3 Ratio)
Emissions: California CARB - EPA USA
· California CARB Emissions Package · HT 3.3 Transmission
* The MSRP price shown does not include factory inbound freight of $799, any current rebates, or dealer discounts. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
*This vehicle stock number can legally be purchased by and shipped to residents of California. This unit has the factory optional California CARB certified emissions package installed.
New for the 2021 model year with a Briggs 23hp carbureted engine is the value-packed Frontier 650 6x6. The 650 model features the updated new body design introduced in 2020 which increases driver legroom by 20% with flat floors and Argos exclusive APS steering system. It is powered by a Briggs and Stratton carbureted Vanguard 23hp engine mated to the Argo Generation II Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral, and reverse and is available in either standard or with an optional factory-installed 3.3 low gear ratio transmission. Standard equipment includes a bilge pump and skid plate. Color choices are black, orange, or tundra green.
The Frontier 650 6x6 features the Argo 24x1-8 XT115 (610 mm) 4 ply mud and swim tires mounted on 8" offset steel rims that give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a swim speed of 3.0 mph. Popular optional accessories available are tracks, outboard motor bracket, and a Warn winch with brushguard.
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp Carbureted Air-Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 HT Gear Ratio
• Dependable Argo Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital gauge cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.