2021 ARGO FRONTIER 650 6X6 (Carbureted)
MSRP Starts at $11,799.00 USD*
+ $999 Factory Freight To Dealer
New for the 2021 model year with a Briggs 23hp carbureted engine is the value-packed Frontier 650 6x6. The 650 model features the updated new body design introduced in 2020 which increases driver legroom by 20% with flat floors and Argos exclusive APS steering system. It is powered by a Briggs and Stratton carbureted Vanguard 23hp engine mated to the Argo Generation II Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral, and reverse and is available in either standard or with an optional factory-installed 3.3 low gear ratio transmission. Standard equipment includes a bilge pump and skid plate. Color choices are black, orange, or tundra green.
The Frontier 650 6x6 features the Argo 24x1-8 XT115 (610 mm) 4 ply mud and swim tires mounted on 8" offset steel rims that give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a swim speed of 3.0 mph. Popular optional accessories available are tracks, outboard motor bracket, and a Warn winch with brushguard.
This model can be sold in California with a factory optional factory-installed CA CARB emissions package.
The Frontier 650 6x6 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled carbureted 627cc, 23 hp (17 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine and uses maintenance kit # M-203. It has a load capacity of up to 595 lb. / 270 kg on land and 395 lb. / 179 kg capacity on the water with the 24" tires installed. It can transport up to 4 passengers on land, and up to 2 persons on water and features a towing capacity of 1200 lb. / 544 kg.
** Pre-production vehicle studio images are shown with optional dealer-installed bearing extensions.
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp Carbureted Air-Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 HT Gear Ratio
• Dependable Argo Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital gauge cluster
Engine: 2 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.