2021 ARGO FRONTIER 650 8X8 (Carbureted)
MSRP Starts at $14,099.00 USD*
+ $999 Factory Freight To Dealer
Returning for the 2021 model year is America's best amphibious 8x8 value with an all-new lower price. Along with its updated looks, driver legroom is increased by 20% with flat floors and features Argo's exclusive APS steering system. It is powered by a Briggs and Stratton carbureted Vanguard 23hp engine mated to the Argo Generation II Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral, and reverse and is available in either standard or with an optional factory-installed 3.3 low gear ratio transmission. Standard equipment includes a bilge pump and a skid plate. If your terrain requires an amphibious vehicle but your budget is tight look no further than the capable Frontier 650 8x8. Color choices are black, orange, or tundra green.
The Frontier 650 8x8 features the Argo XT115 24x1-8 (610 mm) 4 ply mud and swim tires mounted on 8" offset steel rims that give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a swim speed of 3.0 mph. Popular optional accessories available are tracks, convertible top, windshield, and a Warn winch with brushguard.
This model can be sold in California with a factory optional factory-installed CA CARB emissions package.
The Frontier 650 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled carbureted 627cc, 23 hp (17 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine and uses maintenance kit # M-203. It has a load capacity of up to 855 lb. / 388 kg on land and 755 lb. / 342 kg capacity on the water with the 24" tires installed. It can transport 6 passengers on land, and up to 4 persons on water and features a towing capacity of 1200 lb. / 544 kg.
** Pre-production studio images are shown with optional dealer-installed bearing extensions.
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp Carbureted Air-Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 HT Gear Ratio
• Dependable Argo Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital gauge cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.