2021 ARGO FRONTIER 700 SCOUT 6X6
MSRP $15,128.20 USD*
+ $799 Factory Freight To Dealer
Stock Number: 20398
Color: Infinity Camo
Tire Size: 24x10-8
Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23hp EFI - Gas
Transmission: Argo Gen II (HT 3.3 Ratio)
Emissions: California Emissions - EPA
· HT 3.3 Transmission · California CARB Emissions Certified
* The MSRP price shown does not include factory inbound freight of $799, pdi, any current rebates, or dealer discounts. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
*This vehicle stock number can legally be purchased by and shipped to residents of California. This unit has the factory optional California CARB certified emissions package installed.
The 2021 Frontier 700 Scout 6x6 returns to meet the most demanding needs of the avid hunter and outdoorsmen with a new Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI engine. The Scout 6x6 is packed with standard factory-installed accessories, such as a removable front rack, full-length skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, Warn VRX 2500 cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, and a Briggs air-cooled 23hp EFI engine mated to the Generation II Classic skid steer transmission available in the standard or HT 3.3 transmission ratio. The easy to drive APS steering system which reduces driver fatigue and 20% more driver room with a flat floor and a revised firewall makes the vehicle much more comfortable over designs of the past. Color choices are Break-Up Country or Shadow Grass camo.
Power is provided by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 627cc 23 hp (17 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard EFI engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to add tracks for deep mud environments or explore higher elevations. The Scout 6x6 model can be fitted with optional tracks, convertible soft top, and windshield to give your true year-round capabilities to hunt or ice fish. Argo designed XT115 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on steel 8" offset rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.This model can be sold in California with a factory optional CA CARB emissions package.
The Frontier 700 Scout 6x6 has a load capacity of up to 490 lb. / 222 kg on land or 290 lb. / 131 kg on water and can transport up to 2 passengers. It features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. Some of the most popular available accessories are an outboard motor bracket, spare tire carrier, gas can carrier, and windshield. COLOR
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Warn VRX 2500lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio
• Generation II Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 23hp EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Standard tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs and Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.