Designed to meet the demands of hunting outfitters, lodge owners, and big game guides who traverse the World’s toughest terrain, the 2021 Argo Conquest 950 Outfitter 8x8 is a hunter’s dream come true. Based on the heavy-duty Conquest Pro chassis the Outfitter 950 is designed to meet the demands of hunting outfitters, lodge owners, and big game guides who traverse the World’s toughest terrain and want the most horsepower available to get through the most extreme conditions. New for 2022 is the ITC (Instant Torque Clutch) that responds quicker than previous model years and increases torque to the tires for better overall performance with or without tracks installed.
The Outfitter package shares the same large payload capacity, tubular steel frame, sealed 1.5" oil bath axles, and reliable commercial duty Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 40hp EFI air-cooled engine. The low operational weight, coupled with the efficient Admiral steering transmission, makes this the ideal vehicle to transport your clients or gear through the harshest terrain. Standard equipment specific to the Outfitter 8x8 includes a standard hood rack, front and rear comfort seating with additional back support, dual projector beam headlights, hood fan, heavy-duty brushguard, Warn VRX 4500lb winch, rear passenger entry step, and dual bilge pump kit. Optional 18" rubber or Adair Mud Pro tracks make this unit practically unstoppable and can be easily installed or removed as needed.
All 2022 Outfitter models have standard off-set 9" AirLock steel rims and an updated axle design allowing for an easier transition from summer tire use to track and also eliminating the need for track spacers and lug extenders. Gone are the days of needing to add wheel spacers.
Bring along your friends or stack up your gear, the Argo Outfitter 8x8 lets you haul heavy loads without leaving a heavy footprint. Big game hunters need big loading capacity to bring home their trophy. The Argo Outfitter has a land load capacity up to 1,170 lb (531 kg), so no matter if you are hunting bear, ducks, moose, or wild hogs the vehicle’s all-season mobility will get you and your clients into the backcountry and back home with memories of a great hunt.
The Conquest 950 Outfitter 8x8 is powered by a 993cc (60.59 cu. In.) air-cooled, V-twin, electronic fuel injected Briggs & Stratton Vanguard gasoline engine. The engine provides 40 hp (29.83 kW) and is mated to the Admiral two-speed transmission. It has a load capacity of up to 1170 lb. / 531 kg on land and a water capacity of 470 lb / 213 kg. (Additional accessories subtract from the amphibious capacity in the water) and features a towing capacity of 2,000 lb. / 907 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
* The Outfitter 8x8 water capacity is limited and overloading can result in the vehicle becoming swamped or sinking. Carefully check and weigh all gear and account for passenger weights when figuring your maximum water capacity.
(True Timber Camo)
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
AUTO LUBE CHAIN OILER
The Conquest Pro models feature an electric chain oiler system with an underhood oil reservoir to keep your chains lubricated at all times for reduced maintenance.
WARN WINCH & BRUSHGUARD
The Conquest Pro models come standard with a Warn 4500lb winch and heavy-duty steel brushguard with a quick-release winch mount.
The Outfitter models have standard AirLock rims mounted on aggressive XT119 Argo mud tires. The AirLock rims keep the tire fixed to the rim in the most extreme terrain while providing a 30% smoother ride when running lower air pressures.
• Automatic chain lubrication system
• Dual bilge pumps
• Premium front and rear seat cushions
• Hood Rack (50lb Capacity)
• Hood Fan
• Rear Entry Step
• Dual Projector Beam Headlights
• Warn VRX 4500lb Winch
• 9" Steel Offset AirLock Rims on XT119 25x12-9 Tires
• Innovative triple-differential Admiral transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Briggs & Stratton 40HP EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Large engine compartment with quick detach body panels
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Wide 65” wheelbase for superior stability
• Oil-bath 1.5" drive axles supported by taper roller bearings
• Full skid plate for lower body protection
• 8-wheel traction with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (63.5 cm) XT119 Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Digital Speedometer and Information Display
Engine: 3 Year Briggs and Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, pdi, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.