* Max water capacity is based on any additional accessories installed, fuel, cargo, and person's weight. Up to 4 persons on land with the optional rear bench seat.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
AUTO LUBE CHAIN OILER
The Conquest Pro models feature an electric chain oiler system with an underhood oil reservoir to keep your chains lubricated at all times for reduced maintenance.
WARN WINCH & BRUSHGUARD
The Conquest Pro models come standard with a Warn 4500lb winch and heavy-duty steel brushguard with a quick-release winch mount.
The Conquest Pro models have standard AirLock rims mounted on aggressive XT119 Argo mud tires. The AirLock rims keep the tire fixed to the rim in the most extreme terrain while providing a 30% smoother ride when running lower air pressures.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kawasaki 31hp Liquid-Cooled DFI Gas Engine
• 9 inch AirLock Off-Set Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo XT119 Tires
• Automatic Chain Lubrication System
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Warn VRX 4500lb Winch
• Rear Winch Receiver Wiring
• Heavy Duty Drive Belt
• Admiral Transmission
• Innovative Admiral triple-differential transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kawasaki 31HP DFI Gas Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Modular accessory designs for a quick and easy changeover
• Large engine compartment with quick detach body panels
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Wide 65” wheelbase for superior stability
• Oil-bath 1.5" drive axles supported by taper roller bearings
• 8-wheel traction with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (63.5 cm) XT119 ARGO tires on 9" Steel Beadlock Offset Rims
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Digital GaugeSTANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Kawasaki Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, pdi, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.