The 2022 Argo Conquest Pro 800 XTL 8x8 features a reliable 31hp Kawasaki liquid-cooled DFI engine, digital information display, dual projector-beam headlights, and aggressive Argo mud and swim tires that make the Conquest Pro 800 XTL 8x8 the ultimate all-terrain machine for those who require a durable, robust and dependable gasoline-powered job site transporter with a full ISO 5700 certified rollover protection system (ROPS). Other standard features include a 4500lb Warn winch and brushguard, bilge pump, and automatic chain lubrication. Designed for demanding commercial use, the Conquest Pro 800 8x8 XTL has what companies need to get their job done; large payload capacity, tubular steel frame, sealed axles, and comfort for occupants. The low operational weight and light footprint, coupled with the efficient Admiral steering transmission, make this the ideal vehicle to transport equipment through the harshest terrain. Available 18" rubber or Mud-Pro tracks make this the best-in-class vehicle when the task takes you off the beaten path. Available in industrial yellow or tundra green colors.
All Conquest models have offset 9" AirLock steel rims, and an updated axle hub design allowing for an easier transition from summer tire use to track and also eliminating the need for track spacers and lug extenders.
The Conquest 8x8 XTL is a land or mud use vehicle only and is not designed as a fully amphibious vehicle to float due to the added weight of the ROPS that can cause the vehicle to become unbalanced in the water. This unit is watertight to a fording water depth of 26".
The Conquest Pro 800 8x8 XTL 8x8 is powered by an 824cc (50.3 cu. In.) liquid-cooled, V-twin, digital fuel-injected Kawasaki gasoline engine. The engine provides 31 hp (23.1 kW) and is mated to the Admiral two-speed transmission. It has a load capacity of up to 1048 lb. / 475 kg on land. It features a towing capacity of 2,000 lb. / 907 kg. and is available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to residents of California.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
AUTO LUBE CHAIN OILER
The Conquest Pro models feature an electric chain oiler system with an underhood oil reservoir to keep your chains lubricated at all times for reduced maintenance.
WARN WINCH & BRUSHGUARD
The Conquest Pro models come standard with a Warn 4500lb winch and heavy-duty steel brushguard with a quick-release winch mount.
The Conquest Pro models have standard AirLock rims mounted on aggressive XT119 Argo mud tires. The AirLock rims keep the tire fixed to the rim in the most extreme terrain while providing a 30% smoother ride when running lower air pressures.
2-MAN ROLLOVER PROTECTION (ROPS)
The Conquest Pro XTL and XTX models feature an ISO 5700 certified rollover protection system with a rear steel screen and hard plastic roof.
• Kawasaki 31hp DFI Liquid-Cooled Gas Engine
• 9 inch Beadlock Offset Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo XT119 Tires
• Automatic Chain Lubrication System
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Heavy Duty Drive Belt
• ROPS 2 man - ISO 5700 Certified
• Rear Winch Receiver Wiring
• Rear Mesh Cab Screen
• Warn VRX 4500lb Winch
• Admiral Transmission
• Innovative Admiral triple-differential transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kawasaki 31HP DFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Modular accessory designs for quick and easy change-over
• Large engine compartment with quick detach body panels
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Wide 65” wheelbase for superior stability
• Oil-bath 1.5" drive axles supported by taper roller bearings
• 8-wheel traction with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (63.5 cm) XT119 ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Digital Speedometer Display with Fuel Gauge
Engine: 3 Year Kawasaki Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, pdi, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.