2022 ARGO CONQUEST PRO 950 XTX 8X8 (GAS)MSRP Starts at $44,199.00 USD*+ $1399 factory freight to dealer, $550 factory commodity surcharge, and $500 dealer PDI
This model is watertight to 26" but is not designed as a fully amphibious vehicle.
The 2022 Argo Conquest Pro 950 XTX 8x8 returns as the ultimate all-terrain machine for those who require a durable, robust, and dependable gasoline-powered job site transporter with a dump box and certified 2 man rollover protection system. New for 2022 is an all-new ITC clutch package that improves torque, an all-new digital gauge display with fuel gauge, and other standard equipment includes aggressive XT119 tires, hood fan, and dual projector-beam headlights, and an electric-powered steel dump box. Designed for demanding commercial use, the Conquest XTX has what companies need to get their job done; large payload capacity, tubular steel frame, sealed axles, and comfort for occupants. The low operational weight, coupled with the efficient Admiral steering transmission, makes this the ideal vehicle to transport equipment through the harshest terrain. Available 18" rubber or Adair Mud-Pro tracks make this the best-in-class vehicle when the task takes you off the beaten path. Available colors are industrial yellow or tundra green colors.
All 2022 Conquest models feature off-set 9" steel AirLock rims and an updated axle design allowing for an easier transition from summer tire use to track and also eliminating the need for track spacers and lug extenders.
The Conquest Pro 950 8x8 XTX 8x8 is powered by a 993cc (60.59 cu. In.) air-cooled, V-twin, electronic fuel injected Briggs & Stratton Vanguard gasoline engine. The engine provides 40 hp (29.83 kW) and is mated to the ADMIRAL two-speed transmission. It has a load capacity of up to 848 lb. / 385 kg on land. It features a towing capacity of 2,000 lb. / 907 kg. and is available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
AUTO LUBE CHAIN OILER
The Conquest Pro models feature an electric chain oiler system with an underhood oil reservoir to keep your chains lubricated at all times for reduced maintenance.
WARN WINCH & BRUSHGUARD
The Conquest Pro models come standard with a Warn 4500lb winch and heavy-duty steel brushguard with a quick-release winch mount.
The Conquest Pro models have standard AirLock rims mounted on aggressive XT119 Argo mud tires. The AirLock rims keep the tire fixed to the rim in the most extreme terrain while providing a 30% smoother ride when running lower air pressures.
2-MAN ROLLOVER PROTECTION (ROPS) & ELECTRIC DUMP BED
The Conquest Pro XTX model features an ISO 5700 certified rollover protection system with a rear steel screen, hard plastic roof, and an electric-powered lift steel dump box.
• Briggs & Stratton 40hp Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 9 inch Offset Steel AirLock Rims on 25x12-9 XT119 Argo Tires
• Automatic Chain Lubrication System
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Warn VRX 4500lb Winch
• Rear Winch Receiver Wiring
• Heavy Duty Drive Belt
• 50 amp Alternator Kit
• Two Person ROPS w/ Hard Plastic Roof
• Rear Mesh Screen
• Power Dump Box
• Admiral Transmission
• Innovative Admiral triple-differential transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Briggs & Stratton 40HP EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Electric powered dump box
• Large engine compartment with quick detach body panels
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Wide 65” wheelbase for superior stability
• Oil-bath 1.5" drive axles supported by taper roller bearings
• 8-wheel traction with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (63.5 cm) XT119 ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Digital Speedometer and information display
Engine: 3 Year Briggs and Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, pdi, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.