+ $799 Factory Freight To Dealer, $125 factory commodity surcharge, and $115 dealer PDI
Stock Number: 20533
Tire Size: 24x10-8
Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23hp Carbureted - Gas
Transmission: Argo Gen II
Emissions: California CARB - EPA USA
· California CARB Emissions Package
* The MSRP price shown does not include factory inbound freight of $799, factory surcharge, $115 dealer PDI, any current rebates, or dealer discounts. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
*This vehicle stock number can legally be purchased by and shipped to residents of California. This unit has the factory optional California CARB certified emissions package installed.
Back for the 2022 model year with its budget-friendly Briggs 23hp carbureted engine is the Frontier 650 6x6. New for 2022 the Frontier 650 6x6 features ITC (Instant Torque Clutch) that responds quicker than previous model years and increases torque to the tires for better overall performance with or without tracks installed. A new 8.5-gallon fuel tank increases range, new full-motion chain tensioners reduce chain stretch, and led brake taillights round out the updates for the 2022 model year. The 650 model features driver-friendly ergonomics with increased legroom, flat floors, and Argos exclusive APS steering system. It is powered by a Briggs and Stratton carbureted Vanguard 23hp engine mated to the Argo Generation II Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral, and reverse. Standard equipment includes a bilge pump and skid plate. Color choices are black, orange, or tundra green.
The frontier 650 6x6 features the Argo 2xx10-8 (610mm) 4 ply mud and swim tires mounted on 8" steel offset rims that give this vehicle great traction and best in class payload all while providing an average swim speed of 3.0 mph. Popular optional accessories are tracks, Warn winch, brushguard, and an outboard motor bracket.
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp Carbureted Air-Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Skid Plate
• Classic / Generation II Transmission
• Dependable Argo Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse
• 8.5 Gallon Steel Fuel Tank
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24"x10-8 (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital gauge cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include pdi, inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.