MSRP Starts at $13,699.00 USD*
+ $900 Factory Freight To Dealer, and $115 dealer PDI
Stock Number: 20779
Tire Size: 25x12-9
Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23hp EFI - Gas
Transmission: Argo Gen II
Emissions: EPA USA
· Dealer Installed - None
· Factory installed 25x12-9 XT117 Tires mounted on 9" steel offset Airlock rims. The factory ran out of 24" tires and to keep production running this stock number was upgraded at no additional charge over the retail price to the 25" tire/rim combination. This tire set-up cannot use Argo plastic tracks. If you choose a track accessory that requires the 24" tires our dealership has 24x10-8 XT115 tires in-stock that we can exchange them out at the time of sale for no additional cost to you.
* The MSRP price shown does not include factory inbound freight of $900, any current rebates, or dealer discounts. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
* This vehicle stock number cannot legally be purchased by and shipped to residents of California.
The Frontier 700 6x6 returns for the 2022 model year featuring new upgrades and the reliable Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI engine. This model comes standard with factory-installed front and rear bearing extensions for added axle strength and easy snowplow mounting, a full-length skid plate, and a fuel-injected engine. New for 2022 the Frontier 700 6x6 features ITC (Instant Torque Clutch) that responds quicker than in previous model years and increases torque to the tires for better overall performance with or without tracks installed. A new 8.5-gallon fuel tank increases range, new full-motion chain tensioners reduce chain stretch and led brake taillights to round out the updates for the 2022 model year. The engine is a Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 23hp EFI air-cooled engine mated to the Generation II Classic transmission in standard or HT 3.3 gear ratio. The 2021 model features Argo APS steering that reduces driver fatigue and is much smoother to drive than older Argo models with left-hand drive.
The Frontier 700 6x6 rides on Argo 8" offset black steel rims mounted on 24x10-8 Argo XT115 mud and swim tires, this combination gives this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. The Frontier 700 6x6 is the perfect choice for those needing an affordable yet capable amphibious ATV that features the most requested options for increased vehicle protection and horsepower when traversing rugged off-road terrain. Available in black, orange, and tundra green.
This Frontier 700 6x6 is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 627cc, 23 hp (17 kW). It has a load capacity of up to 570 lb. / 258 kg on land or 370 lb. / 168 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, and 2 on water, and features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission
• Innovative Generation II Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 Horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three year limited Briggs engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA certification
• Standard 2" receiver tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard skid plate
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Optional entry step
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include pdi, inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.