Argo designed XT115 24x10-8 (610 mm) 4 ply mud and swim tires mounted on offset steel 8" rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. The Frontier 700 8x8 is the best bang for your hard-earned money for those looking for a duck hunting, ice fishing, or recreational unit who are on a budget but don't want to sacrifice cold-weather performance, cargo capacity, or capability. Available in black, orange, or tundra green.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Generation II Transmission
• Argo Generation II Planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral, and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 23hp Air-Cooled EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Standard front and optional rear bearing extensions
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard full-length skid plate for lower body protection
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Digital Gauge ClusterSTANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Briggs and Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, factory commodity surcharge, pdi, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.