MSRP Starts at $30,299.00 USD*+ $1200 Factory Freight To Dealer, and $225 dealer PDI
Stock Number: 49127
Color: True Timber Camo
Tire Size: 25x12-9 XT117
Engine: Kawasaki 31hp EFI Gas
Emissions: EPA USA
* The MSRP price shown does not include the factory inbound freight charge of $1200 or $255 dealer PDI. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
* This vehicle stock number cannot legally be purchased and shipped to residents of California. This model's engine does not meet California CARB emissions standards
The Aurora 800 Huntmaster 8x8 returns with its efficient liquid-cooled Kawasaki 31hp DFI engine and ITC (Instant Torque Clutch) that responds quicker than in previous model years and increases torque to the tires for better overall performance with or without tracks installed. An 8.5-gallon fuel tank with a digital gauge increases range, full-motion chain tensioners reduce chain stretch and offer reduced maintenance, and a removable cargo liner keeps the interior clean. The unit features a flat floor, 20% more driver compartment room with steering on the left side of the vehicle, handlebar controls with push-button start, a high/low headlight switch, and the ability to now start the vehicle in gear by pulling the brake and pushing the start button. A digital speedometer/tachometer with fuel gauge and a high-mounted transmission shifter will eliminate your knees from hitting the shifter like on previous models. Increased under hood volume will keep things cooler and an insulated firewall will increase driver comfort. Power comes from a Kawasaki 31hp DFI liquid-cooled gas engine which provides excellent power in the deepest mud or snow and is mated to the efficient Admiral triple differential transmission that allows the vehicle to turn effortlessly even with tracks installed. Argo-designed XT117 25x12-9 (635 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on 9" offset steel AirLock rims combine to give this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
Standard equipment on the 800 Huntmaster includes a bilge pump, full-length skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, 9" steel offset AirLock rims, high/ low headlights, led rear taillights, hood rack, removable cargo liner, brushguard, and a Warn VRX 3500 synthetic rope winch. The Aurora 800 Huntmaster 8x8 is equally well suited for hard work as it is for play providing commercial hunting lodges a workhorse in their fleet, yet it's refined and comfortable for all of your recreational needs.
Extreme duty 1.375" steel forged axles mounted on off-set steel AirLock rims allow for a quick and reliable conversion to tracks or running low air pressures for a more comfortable ride. Gone are the days of adding wheel spacers and lug extenders. All you need to do is turn the rim around, reinstall the lug nuts and slide the tracks on. This new design greatly improves durability and reduces installation time.
The Aurora 800 Huntmaster is powered by a 4-stroke V-Twin liquid-cooled 824cc, 31 hp (50.3 cu. in.) Kawasaki FD851D engine with DFI and a 40 amp alternator. The unit has a load capacity of up to 925 lb. / 420 kg on land or 725 lb. / 329 kg on water, can transport 6 passengers on land, and up to 4 persons on water and features a towing capacity of 1800 lb. / 816 kg. The Aurora 800 Huntmaster 8x8 is available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
(True Timber Camo)
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
An Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
The Admiral transmission offers a smooth driving experience with its triple limited-slip differentials that reduce power in high gear offer effortless turning and reduce maintenance with the direct drive shafts to the drive chains. High / Low gear selection is easily accomplished by the lever on the dashboard and separate hand brake calipers offer superior braking while still being able to control the steering direction.
The signature AirLock steel 9" rim allows you to adjust the air pressure of the tires depending on your terrain without the possibility of the tire coming off the rim while proving up to a 30% smoother ride over non-AirLock designs. The rim also features multiple ports to access the grease zerks for easy maintenance without having to remove the tire from the vehicle.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kawasaki FD851D 31hp DFI Liquid-Cooled Gas Engine
• 9-inch Off-Set AirLock Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump
• Brake Lights LED
• Cargo Bedliner
• Warn VRX 3500 Synthetic Rope Winch
• Admiral Transmission
• True Timber Camo
• Innovative triple-differential Admiral transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kawasaki 31hp DFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 1.375" HD axles
• Front and rear bearing extensions
• Full skid plate for lower body protection
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (635 mm) XT117 ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Standard Bilge Pump
• Standard Cargo Liner
• Standard Warn Winch
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Kawasaki Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, pdi, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.