The 2023 Argo Conquest Pro 950 XT 8x8 returns with its powerful Briggs and Stratton 40hp EFI air-cooled engine for those that need a certified ROPS (Rollover Protection) vehicle. Standard features include a digital information display with fuel gauge, dual projector-beam headlights, 25" aggressive Argo mud tires, and ITC clutching for improved torque making the Conquest Pro 950 8x8 the ultimate all-terrain machine for those who require a durable, robust, and dependable gasoline-powered job site transporter. The Conquest 8x8 XT-L features an ISO 5700 certified rollover protection system, 4500lb Warn winch and brushguard, a bilge pump, and automatic chain lubrication. Designed for demanding commercial use, the Conquest Pro 950 8x8 XTL has what companies need to get their job done; large payload capacity, tubular steel frame, sealed axles, and comfort for occupants. The low operational weight and light footprint, coupled with the efficient Admiral steering transmission, make this the ideal vehicle to transport equipment through the harshest terrain. Available 18" rubber or Mud-Pro tracks make this the best-in-class vehicle when the task takes you off the beaten path. Available in industrial yellow or tundra green colors.
All Conquest models have offset 9" Airlock steel rims mated to aggressive XT119 25x12-9 tires and an updated axle design allowing for an easier transition from summer tire use to track and also eliminating the need for track spacers and lug extenders.
The Conquest 8x8 XTL is a land or mud use vehicle only and is not designed as a fully amphibious vehicle to float due to the added weight of the ROPS that can cause the vehicle to become unbalanced in the water and is watertight up to a fording depth of 26".
The Conquest Pro 950 8x8 XTL 8x8 is powered by a 993cc (60.59 cu. In.) air-cooled, V-twin, electronic fuel-injected Briggs & Stratton Vanguard gasoline engine. The engine provides 40 hp (29.83 kW) and is mated to the Admiral two-speed transmission. It has a load capacity of up to 1048 lb. / 475 kg on land. It features a towing capacity of 2,000 lb. / 907 kg. and is available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
The Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
AUTO LUBE CHAIN OILER
The Conquest Pro models feature an electric chain oiler system with an underhood oil reservoir to keep your chains lubricated at all times for reduced maintenance.
WARN WINCH & BRUSHGUARD
The Conquest Pro models come standard with a Warn 4500lb winch and heavy-duty steel brushguard with a quick-release winch mount.
The Conquest Pro models have standard AirLock rims mounted on aggressive XT119 Argo mud tires. The AirLock rims keep the tire fixed to the rim in the most extreme terrain while providing a 30% smoother ride when running lower air pressures.
2-MAN ROLLOVER PROTECTION (ROPS)
The Conquest Pro XTL and XTX models feature an ISO 5700 certified rollover protection system with a rear steel screen and hard plastic roof.
• Briggs & Stratton 40hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 9 inch AirLock Offset Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo XT119 Tires
• 50 amp Alternator Kit
• Electric Chain Lubrication System
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Heavy Duty Drive Belt
• ROPS 2 Man - ISO 5700 Certified
• Rear Winch Receiver Wiring
• Rear Mesh Cab Screen
• Warn VRX 4500lb Winch
• Admiral Transmission
• Innovative Admiral triple-differential transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 40HP EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Modular accessory designs for quick and easy change-over
• Large engine compartment with quick detach body panels
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Wide 65” wheelbase for superior stability
• Oil-bath 1.5" drive axles supported by taper roller bearings
• 8-wheel traction with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (63.5 cm) XT119 ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Digital Speedometer Display
Engine: 3 Year Briggs & Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, pdi, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.