2023 ARGO FRONTIER 650 8X8 (Carbureted)
MSRP : $14,799.00 USD* as equipped
+ $1200 Factory Freight To Dealer and $115 dealer PDI
Stock Number: 48951
Tire Size: 24x10-8 XT115
Engine: Briggs & Stratton 23hp Carbureted Gas
Transmission: Classic Gen II
Emissions: EPA USA
* The MSRP price shown does not include the factory inbound freight charge of $1200 or $115 dealer PDI. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
* This vehicle stock number cannot legally be purchased and shipped to residents of California. This model's engine does not meet California CARB emissions standards
Returning for the 2023 model year is America's best amphibious 8x8 value. This unit comes standard with brake lights, an 8.5-gallon fuel tank with a digital fuel gauge that increases range, full-motion chain tensioners that reduce chain stretch, a bilge pump, and ITC clutching. It is powered by a Briggs and Stratton carbureted Vanguard 23hp engine mated to the Argo Generation II Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral, and reverse and 2.6 gear ratio transmission. The APS steering system which reduces driver fatigue, 20% more drivers legroom with a flat floor, and a revised firewall make the vehicle much more comfortable over past model designs. Standard equipment includes a bilge pump, skid plate, and brake lights. If your terrain requires an amphibious vehicle but your budget is tight look no further than the capable Frontier 650 8x8. Color choices are black, orange, or tundra green.
The Frontier 650 8x8 features the Argo XT115 24x1-8 (610 mm) 4-ply mud and swim tires mounted on 8" offset steel rims that give this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a swim speed of 3.0 mph. Popular optional accessories available are tracks, convertible top, windshield, and a Warn winch with brushguard.
The Frontier 650 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled carbureted 627cc, 23 hp (17 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine and uses maintenance kit # M-203. It has a load capacity of up to 855 lb. / 388 kg on land and 755 lb. / 342 kg capacity on the water with the 24" tires installed. It can transport 6 passengers on land, and up to 4 persons on water and features a towing capacity of 1200 lb. / 544 kg.
This model cannot be sold in California as it does not meet California emissions standards.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp Carbureted Air-Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Brake Lights
• Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with 2.6 Gear Ratio
• Dependable Argo Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral, and Reverse.
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital gauge cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, PDI, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.