2023 ARGO FRONTIER 700 SCOUT 6X6
MSRP Starts at $16,299.00 USD*
+ $1000 Factory Freight To Dealer, and $225 dealer PDI
Stock Number: 21438
Color: True Timber Camo
Tire Size: 24x10-8
Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23hp EFI - Gas
Transmission: Argo Gen II
Emissions: EPA USA
* The MSRP price shown does not include factory inbound freight of $1000 and $225 dealer PDI. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
* This vehicle stock number cannot legally be purchased by and shipped to residents of California.
The 2023 Frontier 700 Scout 6x6 returns to meet the most demanding needs of the avid hunter and outdoorsmen with a new TrueTimer camo color and its reliable Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI engine. The Scout 6x6 is packed with standard factory-installed accessories, such as a removable front rack, full-length skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, Comeup 3000lb cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, and a Briggs air-cooled 23hp EFI engine mated to the Generation II Classic skid steer transmission. The ITC (Instant Torque Clutch) responds quicker than in previous model years and increases torque to the tires for better overall performance with or without tracks installed. An 8.5-gallon fuel tank increases range, full-motion chain tensioners reduce chain stretch, and led brake taillights. The APS steering system which reduces driver fatigue, 20% more driver legroom with a flat floor, and a revised firewall make the vehicle much more comfortable over past model designs.
Power is provided by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 627cc 23 hp (17 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard EFI engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to add tracks for deep mud environments or explore higher elevations. The Scout 6x6 model can be fitted with optional tracks, a convertible soft top, and a windshield to give your true year-round capabilities to hunt or ice fish. Argo-designed XT115 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on steel 8" offset rims combine to give this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
The Frontier 700 Scout 6x6 has a load capacity of up to 490 lb. / 222 kg on land or 290 lb. / 132 kg on water and can transport up to 2 passengers. It features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. Some of the most popular available accessories are an outboard motor bracket, rear winch receiver, and tracks.
This model cannot be sold in California as it does not meet California emissions standards.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Comeup 3000lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio
• Generation II Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 23hp EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA certification
• Standard tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs and Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include pdi, inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.