+ $1200 Factory Freight To Dealer, and $195 dealer PDI
Stock Number: 51016
Color: True Timber Camo
Tire Size: 24x10-8
Engine: ODG 24hp Carbureted - Gas
Transmission: Argo Gen II
Emissions: EPA USA
· Special Color - True Timber Camo color on a non-scout unit.
* The MSRP price shown does not include factory inbound freight of $1200 and $195 dealer PDI. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
* This vehicle stock number cannot legally be purchased by and shipped to residents of California.
The 2024 Frontier 650 HO 8x8 returns featuring the peppy ODG 24hp carbureted fan-cooled engine. This unit comes standard with a skid plate, rear brake lights, an 8.5-gallon fuel tank, a digital fuel gauge that increases range, full-motion chain tensioners that reduce chain stretch, a bilge pump, and ITC clutching. The engine is mated to the Argo Generation II Classic planetary differential transmission with high/low forward, neutral, and reverse and 2.6 gear ratio transmission. Standard is the responsive APS steering system which reduces driver fatigue, 20% more drivers legroom with a flat floor, and a revised firewall making the vehicle much more comfortable than past model designs. If your terrain requires an amphibious vehicle but your budget is tight look no further than the capable Frontier 650 HO 8x8. Color choices are black, orange, or tundra green.
A new feature for 2024 is the (EAGS) Easy-Access Grease System which eliminates the need to reach to the front of the chassis and try to find the axle grease zerks. Zerks are now located on a remote easy access block right behind the firewall with hoses that lead directly to the front bearings for quick and stress-free maintenance.
The Frontier 650 HO 8x8 features the Argo XT115 24x1-8 (610 mm) 4-ply mud and swim tires mounted on 8" offset steel rims that give this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a swim speed of 3.0 mph. Popular optional accessories available are tracks, a convertible top, a windshield, and a Warn winch.
The Frontier 650 HO 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin fan-cooled carbureted 764cc, 24 hp (18 kW) ODG engine. It has a load capacity of up to 840 lb. / 381 kg on land and 740 lb. / 336 kg capacity on the water with the 24" tires installed. It can transport 6 passengers on land, and up to 3-4 persons on water and features a towing capacity of 1200 lb. / 544 kg.
This model cannot be sold in California as it does not meet California emissions standards.
True Timber Camo
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
The Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
EAGS - EASY ACCESS GREASE SYSTEM
New for 2024 is the easy-access grease system that eliminates the need to crawl around the interior of the chassis and reach for the axle zerks. Zerks are now located on a remote easy access block with hoses that lead directly to the bearings for quick and stress-free maintenance.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• ODG 24hp Carbureted Fan-Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Brake Lights
• Skid Plate
• Easy Access Grease System (EAGS)
• Generation II Transmission with 2.6 Gear Ratio
• Dependable Argo Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral, and Reverse.
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital gauge cluster
Engine: 1 Year ODG Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, PDI, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.