2024 ARGO FRONTIER 650 SCOUT 6X6 (CARBURETED)
+ $1000 Factory Freight To Dealer, and $275 dealer PDI
MSRP Starts at $14,699.00 USD*
Stock Number: 21648
Color: True Timber Camo
Tire Size: 24x10-8
Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23hp Carb- Gas
Transmission: Argo Gen II
Emissions: EPA USA
Dealer Installed Options:
* The MSRP price shown does not include factory inbound freight of $1000 or dealer PDI of $115. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.
* This vehicle stock number cannot legally be purchased by and shipped to residents of California.
The 2024 Frontier 650 Scout 6x6 returns to meet the most demanding needs of the avid hunter and outdoorsmen with a new TrueTimber camo color and its reliable Briggs and Stratton 23hp carbureted engine. The Scout 6x6 is packed with standard factory-installed accessories, such as a removable front rack, full-length skid plate, Comeup 2500lb cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, and a Briggs air-cooled 23hp carbureted engine mated to the Generation II Classic skid steer transmission. The ITC (Instant Torque Clutch) responds quicker than in previous model years and increases torque to the tires for better overall performance with or without tracks installed. An 8.5-gallon fuel tank increases range, full-motion chain tensioners reduce chain stretch, and led brake taillights. The APS steering system which reduces driver fatigue, 20% more driver legroom with a flat floor, and a revised firewall make the vehicle much more comfortable than past model designs.
A new feature for 2024 is the (EAGS) Easy-Access Grease System which eliminates the need to reach to the front of the chassis and try to find the axle grease zerks. Zerks are now located on a remote easy access block right behind the firewall with hoses that lead directly to the bearings for quick and stress-free maintenance.
Power is provided by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 627cc 23 hp (17 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Carbureted engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to add tracks for deep mud environments at an exceptional value. The Scout 6x6 model can be fitted with optional tracks, a canvas soft top, and a windshield to give you true year-round capabilities to hunt or ice fish. Argo-designed XT115 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on steel 8" offset rims combine to give this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
The Frontier 650 Scout 6x6 has a load capacity of up to 490 lb. / 222 kg on land and 290 lb. / 132 kg capacity on the water with the 24" tires installed. It can transport up to 4 passengers on land, and 1-2 persons on water and features a towing capacity of 1200 lb. / 544 kg.
This model cannot be sold in California as it does not meet California emissions standards.
EAGS - EASY ACCESS GREASE SYSTEM
New for 2024 is the easy-access grease system that eliminates the need to crawl around the interior of the chassis and reach for the axle zerks. Zerks are now located on a remote easy access block with hoses that lead directly to the bearings for quick and stress-free maintenance.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
New for 2022 is the Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) which improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp Carbureted Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Comeup 2500lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• (EAGS) Easy Access Grease System
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio
• Generation II Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 23hp Carbureted Engines provides:
• 23 horsepower
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA certification
• Standard tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs and Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include pdi, inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.