The Frontier 700 6x6 rides on Argo 8" offset black steel rims mounted on 24x10-8 Argo XT115 mud and swim tires, this combination gives this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. The Frontier 700 6x6 is the perfect choice for those needing an affordable yet capable amphibious ATV that features the most requested options for increased vehicle protection and horsepower when traversing rugged off-road terrain. Available in black, orange, and tundra green.
This Frontier 700 6x6 is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled fuel-injected 627cc, 23 hp (17 kW). It has a load capacity of up to 570 lb. / 258 kg on land or 370 lb. / 168 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, and 2 on water, and features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg.
This model cannot be sold in California as it does not meet California emissions standards.
EAGS - EASY ACCESS GREASE SYSTEM
New for 2024 is the easy-access grease system that eliminates the need to crawl around the interior of the chassis and reach for the axle zerks. Zerks are now located on a remote easy access block with hoses that lead directly to the front bearings for quick and stress-free maintenance.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
The Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• (EAGS) Easy Access Grease System
• Generation II Transmission
• Innovative Generation II Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral, and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 Horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high-elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited Briggs engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA certification
• Standard 2" receiver tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard skid plate
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include PDI, inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.