Argo-designed XT115 24x10-8 (610 mm) 4-ply mud and swim tires mounted on offset steel 8" rims combine to give this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. The Frontier 700 8x8 is the best bang for your hard-earned money for those looking for a duck hunting, ice fishing, or recreational unit who are on a budget but don't want to sacrifice cold-weather performance, cargo capacity, or capability. Available in black, orange, or tundra green.
• (EAGS) Easy Access Grease System
• Generation II Transmission with Standard 2.6 Ratio
• Argo Generation II Planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral, and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 23hp Air-Cooled EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high-elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Standard front and optional rear bearing extensions
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard full-length skid plate for lower body protection
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Digital Gauge ClusterSTANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Briggs and Stratton Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, pdi, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.