ROLLOVER PROTECTION (ROPS)
For unpredictable terrain and required job site safety the Frontier Pro 6x6 features a certified ROPS with two front seatbelts for peace of mind and a passing grade.
EAGS - EASY ACCESS GREASE SYSTEM
New for 2024 is the easy-access grease system that eliminates the need to crawl around the interior of the chassis and reach for the axle zerks. Zerks are now located on a remote easy access block with hoses that lead directly to the bearings for quick and stress-free maintenance.
INSTANT TORQUE CLUTCH (ITC)
The Argo-developed Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) improves low-end torque and increases acceleration. The new Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) is designed to provide the optimal gear ratio in all terrains and conditions or whether you are running tracks. Torque increases 28% compared to our previous optional HT (3.3 or 8.1) transmission ratios and acceleration increases by 25% compared to our previous clutching when tested on the standard ratio Admiral or Classic transmissions.
The APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
BEADLOCK RIMS WITH XT119 MUD TIRES
The Frontier Pro 6x6 features upgraded beadlock 9" offset steel rims on Argo XT119 25x12-9 mud tires for exceptional traction and mud performance. Enjoy a much more comfortable ride and the ability to run lower air pressures for the ultimate mud and sand traction.
RACKS (HOOD AND REAR FOLDING)
Enjoy the storage options with either the removable hood-mounted rack or the folding rear compartment rack.
FRONT BRUSHGUARD AND WINCH
Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing the standard 3500lb winch with a synthetic rope is there when things don't go as planned and brushguard to protect the front of your vehicle.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 9 inch Air-Lock Steel Offset Rims on 25x12-9 XT119 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Front Hood Rack
• (EAGS) Easy Access Grease System
• 3500lb Winch w/ Synthetic Rope
• Generation II Transmission (2.6 ratio)
• Rollover Protection (ROPS)
• Innovative Generation II Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral, and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 Horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high-elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited Briggs engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA certification
• Standard 2" receiver tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard skid plate
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include PDI, inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.