ARGO HDI 750 6X6
MSRP Started at $13,3295.00 USD*The HDI 750 6x6 nameplate has been discontinued and was renamed starting in Model year 2017 as the Frontier 6x6 ST.
The HDI 750 6x6 is the industries most refined 6x6 featuring a reliable 23hp fuel injected air-cooled gas engine which provides ample power and the segments only option with the super-efficient triple differential Admiral transmission. This model comes standard with a skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions and a load capacity on land of 700lbs / 317kg. Argo designed 24” (610 mm) mud and swim tires combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph. Available in a wide range of colors, the HDI 750 6x6 is the perfect choice for winter cabin access, ice fishing or for just getting out and exploring the backcountry.
This HDI 750 6x6 is powered by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc, 23hp (17.2 kW) Kohler Command Pro engine. It has a load capacity of up to 700 lb. / 317 kg on land or 500 lb. / 227 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, 2 on water and features a towing capacity of 1,400 lb. / 635 kg. Rear seat weight restriction of 140 lb. / 63 kg applies. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. * Plus in-bound factory freight, additional accessories, accessory installation labor, applicable taxes and outbound freight.
• Innovative Argo triple-differential Admiral transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Tow hitch with 1400lb / 635kg towing capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard skid plate
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Optional USB / 12 Volt outlet for easy electronics charging
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
INDUSTRIES / RECREATION