This Frontier 700 6x6 is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 627cc, 23 hp (17 kW). It has a load capacity of up to 570 lb. / 258 kg on land or 370 lb. / 168 kg on water, can transport 4 passengers on land, 2 on water, and features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. COLOR
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio
• Innovative Generation II Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Briggs and Stratton 23hp EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 Horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three year limited Briggs engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and optional California Emissions Certification.
• Standard 2" receiver tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Standard skid plate
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard bilge pump
• Optional entry step
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Briggs Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor, or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.