Stock #: C19177*
Color: Break-Up Camo
Tire Size: 24x10-8
Engine: Kohler Command Pro 23hp EFI Gas
Transmission: Argo Gen II (Standard Ratio)
Emissions: EPA USA
Installed Options / Accessories:
• Fog Lights • Comes with remaining factory warranty until 12-27-2019, Engine until 12-27-2021.
This unit shows like new as the original owner decided to change Argo models with only 7.1 hours on the clock. We just completed the full 20hr recommended service early and this unit is ready to hunt. Save $$$ off a new 2019 model and know you still have warranty left. We can ship Nationwide. Don't delay this unit won't last long.
The 2019 Frontier 700 Scout 6x6 model has been designed to meet the most demanding needs of the avid hunter and outdoorsmen at a great price. The Scout 6x6 is packed with standard factory installed accessories, such as a removable front rack, full-length skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, Warn Provantage 3500 cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, high back seats, rear brake lights, and a Kohler air-cooled 23hp EFI engine mated to the Generation II Classic skid steer transmission available in the standard transmission ratio.
Power is provided by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air cooled 747cc 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler Command Pro EFI engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to add tracks for deep mud environments or explore higher elevations. The Scout 6x6 model can be fitted with optional tracks, convertible soft top and windshield to give your true year around capabilities to hunt or ice fish. Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on steel 8" offset rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
The Frontier 700 Scout 6x6 has a load capacity of up to 560 lb. / 254 kg on land or 360 lb. / 163 kg on water and can transport 2 passengers. It features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Rear seat weight restrictions of 140 lb. / 64 kg applies. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. Some of the most popular available accessories are brake cooling fan kit, hood fan kit, outboard motor bracket, spare tire carrier, gas can carrier, convertible top, and windshield.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions• Warn Provantage 3500lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Brake Light Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio
• Generation II Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 horsepower
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Standard tow hitch with 1200 lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Available optional brake cooling fan
• Available optional hood cooling fan
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)
Engine: Expires 12-27-2021
Chassis: Expires 12-27-2019
Transmission: Expires 12-27-2019