USED 2020 ARGO AURORA 950 SX 8X8
Stock Number: C44013
Tire Size: 25x12-9
Engine: Briggs & Stratton 40hp EFI Gas
Transmission: Admiral (Standard Ratio)
Warranty Expires: 05-29-2023
· 18" Argo Rubber Tracks · Brushguard · Customer Hood Basket · Custom Rear Cargo Cover · Warn VRX 3500 S Winch
*This vehicle stock number cannot be legally purchased or shipped to residents of California. This model's engine does not meet California CARB emissions standards.
This unit is a consignment that was used for hunting and just received a full service. It has 1380 miles and was used as intended but has some small deficiencies that easily could be repaired by the next owner. The unit's front and rear seats have tears and have been taped, and the rear customer cargo cover poles have cracks that could be removed if not needed. The unit runs and operates great and is ready to hunt. Request a quote today.
Back for 2020 is the Aurora 950 SX 8x8 with its powerful 40hp air-cooled EFI engine and a revised one-piece upper body and hood fan are new upgrades for 2020. The unit features the Argo IPS steering, flat floor, 20% more driver compartment room with steering on the left side of the vehicle, handlebar controls with push-button start, high/low headlight switch, and the ability to now start the vehicle in gear by pulling the brake and pushing the start button. A new speedometer/tachometer display is a welcome upgrade and a high-mounted transmission shifter will eliminate your knees from hitting the shifter like on previous models. The increased under-hood volume will keep things cooler and an insulated firewall will increase driver comfort. Power comes from a Briggs & Stratton 40hp EFI air-cooled gas engine which provides excellent power in the deepest mud or snow and is mated to the efficient Admiral triple differential transmission in standard 6.2 or high torque 8.1 gear ratios that allow the vehicle to turn effortlessly even with tracks installed. New Argo-designed XT117 25x12-9 (635 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on 9" offset steel rims combine to give this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
Standard equipment includes a bilge pump, full-length skid plate, hood fan with a hood scoop, HD drive belt, front and rear bearing extensions, 9" steel offset Beadlock rims, high/ low headlights, and led rear tail lights. The Aurora 950 SX 8x8 is equally well suited for hard work as it is for play providing many commercial and government customers a workhorse in their fleet, yet it's refined and comfortable for all of your recreational needs.
1.375" diameter extreme duty steel forged axles mounted on off-set steel Beadlock rims allow for a quick and reliable conversion to tracks or running low air pressures for a more comfortable ride. Gone are the days of adding wheel spacers and lug extenders. All you need to do is turn the rim around, reinstall the lug nuts and slide the tracks on. This new design greatly improves durability and reduces installation time.
The Aurora 950 SX 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 993cc, 40 hp (29.8 kW) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Marine engine with electronic fuel injection and a 50 amp alternator. It has a load capacity of up to 1090 lb. / 494 kg on land or 790 lb. / 358 kg on water, can transport 6 passengers on land, and up to 4 on water, and features a towing capacity of 1800 lb. / 816 kg.
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continues motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 40hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 9-inch Off-Set Beadlock Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo Tires
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump
• Brake Lights LED
• Hood Fan
• Admiral Transmission with Standard 6.2 Gear Ratio
• Innovative triple-differential Admiral transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Marine 40hp EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high-elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 1.375" HD axles
• Front and rear bearing extensions
• Full skid plate for lower body protection
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (635 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Standard Bilge Pump
• Standard Hood Fan
• Digital Gauge Cluster
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.