The 2020 Frontier 700 Scout 6x6 has an all-new look for the 2020 model year and is equipped to meet the most demanding needs of avid hunters and outdoorsmen. The Scout 6x6 is packed with standard factory-installed accessories, such as a removable front rack, full-length skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, Warn VRX 2500 cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, and a Kohler air-cooled 23hp EFI engine mated to the Generation II Classic skid steer transmission available in the standard transmission ratio. With new looks also comes the easy-to-drive APS steering system which reduces driver fatigue and 20% more driver room with a flat floor and a revised firewall. Color choices are Break-Up Country or Shadow Grass camo.
Power is provided by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 747cc 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler Command Pro EFI engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to add tracks for deep mud environments or explore higher elevations. The Scout 6x6 model can be fitted with optional tracks, a convertible soft top, and a windshield to give your true year-round capabilities to hunt or ice fish. Argo-designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on steel 8" offset rims combine to give this machine great traction and best-in-class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.
The Frontier 700 Scout 6x6 has a load capacity of up to 490 lb. / 222 kg on land or 290 lb. / 131 kg on water and can transport up to 2 passengers. It features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. Some of the most popular available accessories are an outboard motor bracket, spare tire carrier, gas can carrier, and windshield. COLOR
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continuous motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Warn VRX 2500lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard Gear Ratio
• Generation II Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high-elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions
• Standard tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital Gauge Cluster